Want to share your knowledge at the 2022 NH Farm, Forest and Garden Expo February 4-5?
Click here for more information and to submit your proposal.
If you are interested in presenting an education session for the 2022 Virtual Expo, please see below, or contact us at email@example.com
2022 Workshop Submission Criteria and Format for Consideration
Education has been a key component of the Expo since it was first launched in 1984. Workshop submissions by both non-profit organizations and commercial vendors are welcomed. The topics should be timely and related to agriculture and forestry interests.
2022 Virtual Workshop Presentation Guidelines:
1. This is not intended to be ad/commercial space to market incentives or sales. While you may certainly promote your business with headers, logos and jingles, please remember that the emphasis is education and the session should be a resource/teaching tool.
2. Please keep your format appropriate for all ages. With many children learning online, we hope that some of these workshops will serve as a good resource for children.
3. No politics. While our elected officials may make decisions that negatively or positively effect your industry, this is not a venue to voice those issues.
4. Workshops will be scheduled throughout the year, so topics offered may vary with the season. The schedule will be set in advance and promoted on the Expo website and social media. As for past Expo workshops, it is hoped that the presenter will assist with the promotion of the session. Presentation platform is Zoom.
5. The presentation with accompanying slide/graphics could be live (ideal) or pre-recorded for access on a specific date. On the access date, if prerecorded, the presenter must be available during the workshop to interact with session participants. The Expo can assist with recording the sessions. The Expo would like to record all workshops to make available to those unable to attend.
6. Workshop proposals must be submitted in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include title, program description, presenter name and contact information (address, phone, email), sponsor (if any), intended audience, approximately length of presentation, desired month for presentation.